Children’s welfare in all aspects of their lives is important to us, especially online. Equally, assisting parents in keeping their children safe online is a school priority.
Here are some useful links:
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre
- CEOP Think U Know
- CEOP’s ThinkUknow parents section
- Safer Internet Day
Websites for children that teach Online Safety;
- thinkuknow.co.uk for 8-10 year olds
- thinuknow.co.uk for 5-7 year olds
- CBBC stay safe online
Please contact the school if you have any concerns over incidents online. You can report crimes that have taken place online involving your child via CEOP (a police led online crime and safety service) using this button:
CEOP always recommend the following;
- If you need urgent help, i.e, your child is in immediate danger such as meeting a stranger they have met online, then call 999.
- Don’t delete any emails, images or conversations related to this report
- Don’t contact the suspect yourself. Let us do the detective work